Re: Unable to build math/blas

Am Fri, 7 Jul 2017 01:17:49 +0200
schrieb Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%bec.de@localhost>:

> I object to changing it to a random GCC version that doesn't even match
> the rest of the toolchain. That's begging for runtime bugs. At least G95
> is mostly contained...

Well, yes … Fortran 95+ has the same ABI troubles regarding compiler
mixing as C++. Though, I am not sure when the gfortran ABI changed the
last time. Anyway, this might be a time to tackle that one, too, if the
C++ situation is to be resolved.

I don't feel that much involved though, as long as pkgsrc keeps
behaving and lets me use one compiler/toolchain I provide for a
consistent build. I also don't try updates in one installed
tree, avoiding those headaches.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--