Re: Unable to build math/blas

Am Thu, 6 Jul 2017 15:05:08 +0200
schrieb Jan Danielsson <jan.m.danielsson%gmail.com@localhost>:

>    From reading about the differences between g95 and gfortran, it looks
> like gfortran is even less likely to support >=fortran95, but I'll try
> setting PKGSRC_FORTRAN=gfortran and see if there's a difference.

Where are you reading?! Gfortran is what you build modern Fortran with
if you don't use a proprietary vendor compiler (not sure how
Open64 fares these days). It does F95 and also most of F2003, F2008.
Last I checked, g95 is not actively developed anymore.

Flang may be interesting for clang users, but the default for a
GCC-based system surely should be gfortran nowadays.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis