Re: devel/ncurses build error

On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 19:44:09 +0200 Marco Bakera <pintman%bakera.de@localhost>
wrote:
> Thanks for your support so far. But I don't feel to get any closer to
> a solution. Furthermore ncurses seems to be such an important library
> referenced from many packages and therefore is a show stopper for my
> builds. :(

Unfortunately, the problem seems to be particular to your setup.  Since
we can't reproduce the problem and don't know what is special about
your system, we're reduced to educated guesses based on the error log.
That makes debugging a slow process.

If you haven't already, try
  "cd /usr/pkgsrc/devel/ncurses && make distclean package"
(to check that the problem is reproducible after clearing out any cruft
from previous experiments).  Is there anything in /etc/mk.conf?  That's
unlikely to be the cause of this problem, but always worth checking.
Which pkgsrc branch are you using (-current, one of the release
branches?).  If you're using -current, when was it downloaded?

--
IDL