Re: devel/ncurses build error

Greg Troxel schrieb am 19.06.2017 um 14:32:

> hints:
>
>   build what you want, and let pkgsrc choose the ncursees variant

The problem occured when building editors/nano, editors/vim or
lang/python36.

>   when posting errors, specify your OS name, version, and compiler
>   version

I am using a docker container running ubuntu 16.04 with gcc 5.4.0.

>   try adding MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=no to the Makefile.  In this case, 30s of
>   reading your build log suggests that the build is using an object
>   before it is built.   I bet 90% I'm wrong in this, but it's easy to
>   try.

I tried the option but without success. :(

A lot of output can be found here

 https://gist.github.com/pintman/6383378ce056225f0ca7bb7b4f690d68

Thanks for any help.

Greetings,