Re: Confused, in need of direction

That rings a bell.  A few days or more ago I was stuck there with errors in the build.  Probably did something stupid to get past that point and dig the hole that I now find myself in.

Well I’m wiping the machine and trying again from the beginning with the latest install of NetBSD -current.  If I hit this point again I’ll drop your suggestion in and see what happens.

Thanks!
-bob