Re: Aw: Re: No wins_wch in ncurses?

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016, Carsten Kunze wrote:
I did not want to use NetBSD curses because this has an issues with wmove() for which nobody knows the reason.

Ahhh, I missed that nuance.

My mistake was to not install ncursesw (but just ncurses) after reinstalling NetBSD. Now it works :)

I see. You must need wide-character support then, I'm guessing. Though I'm surprised that the built-in curses is problematic. Then again, I have only done simple things like tutorials with [n]curses.

I'd like to use NetBSD curses but if nobody can give support for the wmove issue I depend on ncurses.

That sounds rational to me.

-Swift