lighttpd 1.4.42 released

Dear package maintainers:

lighttpd 1.4.42 has been released!
  https://www.lighttpd.net/
  https://www.lighttpd.net/2016/10/16/1.4.42/

Please package and ship it!

Please let me know if you have an questions or issues.  Thank you!

There are some new modules, some which are required to be added to the
distribution, as mod_auth was broken into pieces and the parts that were
in mod_auth are loaded by the server for backwards compatibility.
(mod_authn_file, mod_authn_ldap, and mod_authn_mysql)
https://redmine.lighttpd.net/issues/2754
discusses what might need to be fixed in Debian packaging files

Note: mod_authn_mysql takes the place of the FreeBSD patches (which were
user-contributed and have security issues -- it might be a good idea to
discuss issuing a CVE).

Similarly, mod_geoip is now part of lighttpd, so distros which shipped
that as a patch should not longer need the patch.

Note: If configuring --with-krb5 (which is new and replaces
--with-kerberos, which did almost nothing), then commit 5feb2694
(post 1.4.42) is needed to build on FreeBSD, as the commit removes the
explicit dependency of mod_authn_gssapi on libresolv.

** If you find that you need to patch anything, please let me know so
   that I can correct it in master.  Thank you!

Cheers, Glenn