Re: Apple making decisions for users..

It is not the issue with missing command line tools, and also not with
just confirming the licence agreement. The SDK for 10.11 is not
included at all, so our check fails.

IMO we should just change pkgsrc to not require the same SDK as the
running OS. I did this for my local pkgsrc tree, stuff compiles fine.
Nothing better we could do perpahs, as there is no way to install SDK
for Mac OS X 10.11 on XCode 8, at least I haven't found anything so
far.

Jaromir