Re: proposal: remove pkg_tarup from make replace

No worries, no apology necessary, and I (equally) didn't mean to make
you feel small - sorry if that happened, definitely not the intention.

I was just trying to say that sometimes there are reasons for doing
things a certain way that are not immediately apparent.

With best wishes (and thanks, as ever, for using pkgsrc and trying to
make things better),
Alistair