security/openssh crash and "openssl" option

Hi,

Recent versions of openssh can be compiled without openssl but
pkgsrc doesn't support it. I added a new "openssl" option locallly
and I'd like to commit this change. Any objections?

While doing this change I noticed that /usr/pkg/bin/ssh crashes on
startup on my NetBSD/amd64 7.99.30. There is some problem with
reallocarray in NetBSD's libc. Setting ac_cv_func_reallocarray=no
fixes the crash. Does anyone else see this problem or is it my local
build problem?

Alex