Re: recursive bmake package (packages-depends

    Date:        Mon, 7 Mar 2016 17:53:40 +0100
    From:        Michel Jansens <michel.jansens%ulb.ac.be@localhost>

  | If I just could do a "bmake package-depends" in the pkgin directory,
  | and that libarchive and xz packages would be created, that would be
  | wonderfull.

That is the way it is supposed to work, in fact, it is kind of
hard to prevent. (you might want to use "package-install"
instead of "package-depends" though...)

It always works that way for me.

The same should be true of pkg_add using binary packages - but for that
to work, all the required binary packages have to be present in the
archive - you can't just download one from somewhere, then pkg_add it,

You can tell pkg_add to do the download by giving it the full URL of the
package in its remote repoisitory, then it should just fetch and install
anything else it needs.

kre