Re: devel/meld

On 29/12/15 02:03, Jan Danielsson wrote:
[---]
>    2) I get a message in the terminal warning that it's using memory
> backed settings .. something, and that the settings aren't persistent.
> Sure enough, quitting and restarting yields a "fresh" meld configuration.
[---]

   Installing devel/dconf seems to fix this.

   devel/meld should probably gain dependencies to
graphics/gnome-icon-theme and devel/dconf.  However, there seems to be
something else missing, as a few icons (in the preferences window) are
still missing.  Not quite sure where I should be looking for them..

--
Kind Regards,
Jan