Re: The pkgsrc guide (doc/guide) needs print/tex-babel to build PS/PDF

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 10:25:09AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:

> Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri <andreas.kahari%icm.uu.se@localhost> writes:
>
> > I noticed that the build of the pkgsrc guide (doc/guide) needs the
> > print/tex-babel package to build PostScript and PDF output properly.
>
> Do you have meta-pkgs/netbsd-doc-print installed?   Perhaps you can add
> a DEPENDS line for tex-babel and send a patch?

Ah, I wasn't aware of that meta package, I just wanted the guide.
There's no need to patch netbsd-doc-print to build doc/guide since
tex-babel-french and tex-babel-russian both depends on tex-babel.

With netbsd-doc-print installed, doc/guide obviously builds just fine.

Thanks,

--
:: Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri, Bioinformatics Developer, BILS,
:: Uppsala University, Sweden