sysutils/consolekit crashing

I've recently updated all my packages to the very latest (everything built from sources as of 2015-09-26 at 23:45:42 UTC).

I'm seeing repeated core dumps from consolekit-0.4.6. Since I know nothing about consolekit, I've done nothing special to configure it - everything is just a default install. The only reason it exists on my system is that other things depend on it (firefox, qemu, and mplayer).

There don't seem to be any man pages for consolekit, and I also don't see any other forms of documentation. And the package install doesn't provide any +MESSAGE or other related instructions.

As far as I can remember, these crash dumps did not occur with earlier version 0.4.5

Anyone have any clue?

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |