web page error/firefox problems

Hello,

        I ran into the following error on http://www.netbsd.org/
        yesterday  am (CDT).

ASSERT: node must have _DOMElement set

which came up in error boxes and stack traces on firefox36.   I thought
it was the browser, so I spent yesterday and today trying to get newer
firefoxen to run.  This did not work on my Dell laptop running 6.1.5+.
I don't have all the errors.  I tested firefox36 after reinstalling from
src build on http://www.netbsd.org/ and http://www.sbcl.org/.  The error
did not show up on http://www.sbcl.org/.  So, I will work around, but
there seems to be an error in the html code for
http://www.netbsd.org/. I hope that is enough information for people
working on the material.  This is 9-27-2015.

John R. Towler
jtowler%soncom.com@localhost