Re: cmake not MAKE_JOBS_SAFE?

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 06:53:27AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
The basic issue seems to be that cmake has the notion that on netbsd it
shoudl use /usr/pkg/lib/libncurses.  I see this in a comment, and it
seems to be doing it, but I didn't find where it actually happened.
Perhaps if it used autotools to build we wouldn't have this problem :-)

It's a bit more difficult. Try the attached patch please. Anyone with
NetBSD 5 to give it a try?

I can confirm that this patch fixes the problem on my 7.99.21/amd64 build host, with ncurses already installed.

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |