Re: sysutils/py-psutil not working on NetBSD_7.0(_RC1) and later?

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 08:23:10AM +0200, Fredrik Pettai wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 06:44:26PM +0200, Fredrik Pettai wrote:
> >> I’m working on a package to pkgsrc, but it seems like a dependency,
> >> sysutils/py-psutil isn’t working as expected on NetBSD_7.0_RC1 (and
> >> later ?) . Then running the new python package, it stops at:
> >
> > py-psutil is only half a port. Some parts are implemented, some are
> > not. tron and I started porting it at one point, but never finished
> > it; then the interfaces changed and I adapted the patch for them and
> > tried getting them included upstream, but upstream only wanted a
> > complete port and wasn't interested in working on it actively. So you
> > probably need to fix it if you want to use it on NetBSD. Sorry.
> > Thomas
>
> Seems like it “works" on amd64 (at least I don’t get that error message).
> Should I file a PR if anyone ever gets time and interest to fix it later?

It should be marked as broken on NetBSD to be honest. The last time that
I looked it this package it mostly good enough to stop the "import"
command in "wip/py-CalendarServer" from failing.

	Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                 https://zhadum.org.uk/