Re: sysutils/py-psutil not working on NetBSD_7.0(_RC1) and later?

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 06:44:26PM +0200, Fredrik Pettai wrote:
> I’m working on a package to pkgsrc, but it seems like a dependency, sysutils/py-psutil isn’t working as expected on NetBSD_7.0_RC1 (and later ?) . Then running the new python package, it stops at:

py-psutil is only half a port. Some parts are implemented, some are
not. tron and I started porting it at one point, but never finished
it; then the interfaces changed and I adapted the patch for them and
tried getting them included upstream, but upstream only wanted a
complete port and wasn't interested in working on it actively. So you
probably need to fix it if you want to use it on NetBSD. Sorry.
 Thomas