Re: Cannot build Python 3.4 on Mac OS X (pkgsrc HEAD)

(I found this in drafts; not sure how old it is.)

I would try PKG_DEBUG_LEVEL=2, or maybe 3.  Probably somehow the build of python
is doing its own thing and not respecting CPPFLAGS.

Lots of things build on my 10.9 mac, and there is no /usr/include.  So
this general mechanism mostly works.
I think you will need to trace it and see how python34 evades it.

I think I was able to build 3.3 and 3.4, but had PLIST issues.

Do the other pythons (2.6, 2.7) build?