Re: graphics/vtk & vtk-data 5.10.1

On Sat 18 Oct 2014 at 20:05:09 +1000, Ray Phillips wrote:
> I have now applied the NetBSD patches for vtk 4.2 that were applicable to
> 5.10.1 and attempted to compile it again.  It went further than before,
> judging by the percentage figure displayed and the time it took for make to
> stop, but curiously it stopped with the same error--see below.

Without knowing anything about the source in question, I think that some
patch of the ones you applied fixes your first error, but it needs to be
applied the same or very similarly in a second place to fix the same
second error. If you can find which patch it is, maybe you can do the
same thing again, even if you're not really sure what you're doing.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'