Re: graphics/vtk & vtk-data 5.10.1

Ray Phillips <r.phillips%uq.edu.au@localhost> writes:

> I thought of manually applying the patches in the v4.2 package but the
> contents of the relevant files in v5.10.1 is significantly different
> from 4.2's so I haven't tried that yet.

That is basically what needs to be done.

To make this easier in the future:

Each patch should have a comment explaining what it's doing and why, and
giving status of whether it has been sent upstream or not, and the
upstream bug tracker URL.  When patches are merged upstream, pkgsrc
updates are far easier.