(Ready to import) Re: wip/gnuradio-core ( to be rename as just gnuradio ?)

Hi,
set of gnuradio packages are almost ready under wip to import.
I will commit following (some 27) packages in a week or so
unless major problems. All will be under ham, I think.

Please give me comments, corrections, builds, or functions reports.
Thanks a lot.

  gnuradio
  gnuradio-atsc
  gnuradio-channels
  gnuradio-companion
  gnuradio-core

  gnuradio-ctrlport
* gnuradio-default
  gnuradio-digital
  gnuradio-doxygen
  gnuradio-dtv

  gnuradio-fcd
  gnuradio-fec
  gnuradio-pager
  gnuradio-qtgui
  gnuradio-trellis

  gnuradio-uhd
  gnuradio-utils
  gnuradio-video-sdl
  gnuradio-vocoder
  gnuradio-wavelet

  gnuradio-wxgui
  gr-fcdproplus
  gr-osmosdr     ... pull all other than gnuradio-*
  hackrf
  libmirisdr

  osmo-sdr
  rtl-sdr

(*)
gnuradio-default is kind of reference, and originally I was
not planning to import. It is all-in-one package of
gnuradio-*, and supposed to be exactly the same as gnuradio
meta-pkg. But kind of fluctuating not to do so or to do.  Give
me comments on this too.

Thanks for reading,
---
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.