XFCE 4.10

Hi,

I recently posted PR pkg/48973 about XFCE 4.10 update. Since it has not
been picked up, I thought I'd write a note about it here so that people
interested in using a newer XFCE with pkgsrc can do so with the help of
that PR.

The PR has a patch that updates core XFCE packages. The caveat is that it
does not update any of the extras such as the various panel plugins and so
they had to be removed. On the other hand, most of the extras should be very
simple to make available: just update the dependency version numbers and
distfile.

Arto