Re: XFCE 4.10

Hello, in response to OBATA  and Guillaume:

Yes, my version is different from the github repo.

As noted, my patch uses the traditional pkgsrc layout. And I did rename
a few packages to match original xfce names. In retrospect, to make the
patch and upgrades simpler, it was perhaps the wrong decision.

I have not had any problems with tumbler. I had a lot of missing icons,
but apparently xfce's own icon set is missing most of the icons xfce wants
to use. Installing gnome icon theme resolved that problem. The old xfce4
meta pkg also depends on gnome icons.

Arto

Ps. Please CC me, I am not subscribed on the list.