Firefox and amd64/6.0_2014Q2, any news?

As you well know the latest Firefox binary package available for
Netbsd amd64 is for 6.0_2014Q1. In the past I compiled FF 29 from
pkgsrc and it worked fine. I then tried to update it to 30.2 from
pkgsrc, the build went fine but on startup it seg faulted. At that
moment I didn't have the 29 binary anymore (in hindsight I could have
made a backup) so I had to downgrade everything to Q1.

What are the latest news? Would it be possible to resurrect FF 29?

--
Ottavio