Re: print/cups version far behind, bad MASTER_SITES

> Thank you!
> I've committed this patch.
> Thomas

Thanks!

I see also that print/hplip has been updated to 3.14.6 in pkgsrc.

Now I'm busy building/updating NetBSD-current amd64 and i386, now installing on
hard drive: now boots with grub2:

set root=(hd1,gpt4)  # or wherever the partition is
insmod ufs1  # or ufs2, if that's the file system
knetbsd /netbsd-sandy7  # or whatever the actual kernel name is
boot

I'm curious to see if I have better luck than before with the HP LaserJet.

Tom