Re: print/cups version far behind, bad MASTER_SITES

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 01:48:52AM +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> > Thanks, I've fixed the MASTER_SITES in pkgsrc.
> >

> > 1.7.3 is out.
> >

> > Thomas
>
> I looked in http://www,netbsd,org/changes/pkg-changes.html
>
> and didn't see cups 1.7.3 update as of June 3 at 18:31:30 which I believe is
> UTC, but will look at my next cvs checkout or update of pkgsrc.

I'm sorry for being confusing. I just wanted to point out that the
latest upstream release is 1.7.3. pkgsrc is still at 1.5.4, patches
for updating it are welcome (though cups is probably not the easiest
package to start with if you haven't done this before).
 Thomas