pulseaudio on OSX 10.8

Hi!

pulseaudio is failing to build on Mac OSX (pkgsrc 2014Q1) because it
seems that the SDK files referenced in the build have moved since
10.5. It fails to configure with this error:
http://bpaste.net/show/208980

I made some changes to the configure script (attached), and it manages
to take the build a little further, but it still fails, for a reason I
can't work out this time: http://bpaste.net/show/208919

I would be grateful if somebody could help me figure out how to get it
building on 10.8. If more information is needed just let me know