Re: fallout from recent Lua changes

Hi,

On Tue, 05 Nov 2013 20:09:18 +0900, Jörn Clausen
<joernc%googlemail.com@localhost> wrote:

Since lua-alt-getopt was changed a few days ago, I have not been able
to build this package. I deinstalled everything related to Lua and now
pkg_chk does this after having built a package successfully (on NetBSD
6.0):

Maybe someone can shed some light on how to get everything Lua related
back to work. I have not defined any variables in mk.conf concerning
Lua, nor do I install Lua via pkgchk.conf.

Should be fixed now (missing ":" between pkg pattern and directory).
Could you retry with fresh pkgsrc tree?

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost