Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/xorg-cf-files

* After you switched to use tradcpp unconditionally for imake,
  it may help for your build with clang, but broke not negligible
  other platforms, not broken previously.

* No matter how you said, 'This is right', 'That is wrong',
  you cannot control that someone (did/will do) as you like.

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:48:42 +0900, Joerg Sonnenberger