Re: pkgsrc-2013Q2 randomly not creating packages for me. What can be wrong?

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:03:09 +0200, Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost>
wrote:
> How exactly do you "rebuild all packages"?

#! /bin/sh
rm -Rf /p/obj/pkgsrc/* && \
pkg_delete -rff '*' && \
rm -f /p/packages/*/*gz && \
cd /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install && make update && \
cd ../../pkgtools/pkg_chk && make update && \
cd /usr/pkgsrc/ && pkg_chk -ask && \
SF='/pkg_comp/packages/All/pkg_summary' && \
pkg_info -X -a > $SF && \
gzip -f $SF

> If a package is randomly not rebuilt, is it not rebuilt at all, or is
> there no binary package, or is there not even a try of building it?

There's no binary package in the ``All'' subdirectory,
but there's symlink in category subdirectory, i.e.
there is packages/chat/irssi*.tgz, but there's no
packages All/irssi*.tgz

Packages are yet installed.

>  Thomas

        Dominik