pkgsrc-2013Q2 randomly not creating packages for me. What can be wrong?

NetBSD 5.2_STABLE, amd64
pkgsrc-2013Q2

I have old setup of pkg_comp, and I'm using pkg_chk to
rebuild all packages, once the new stable pkgsrc comes
out.  With pkgsrc-2013Q2 packages are not built at
random. For example, once package for perl is built,
but then some other packages are not (i.e. gmake, irssi,
and some others).  Then I'm removing every single
package, and start over.  Then maybe those packages
are built, but some others not.

It's weird.

What I've done so far is upgrading sandbox to latest
netbsd-5, and removing /var/db/pkg/*

Any ideas? :)

        Dominik