Re: make show-depends-options or show-options-depends?

On Thu, Jun 06, 2013 at 11:28:05PM -0700, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> Thanks for the response.  I don't know why anybody would want to remove
> show-depends-options.

It was not removed on purpose, it was a bug, which obache fixed.
Please try again after updating your pkgsrc tree -- it should work
again now.

> I notice show-depends-options is headed by .PHONY .
> What effect would that have on "make show-depends-options"?

This means that there is no actual file on the disk that is called
'show-depends-options', nor that make(1) should look for one or
consider it if for some strange reason it does exist.
 Thomas