Re: conflicting PLIST during install

"pkg_admin rebuild" indeed fixed the problem. Thanks!

I don't do parallel builds. Packages are updated usually via
"pkg_chk", once in a while installation of a package is triggered
manually (i.e. "make install" inside the package directory). Both the
source directory and the installation target are mounted via NFS, from
two different servers, though. Source is a ZFS pool of local disks on
my i86 pkgsrc machine, target is a clustered NetApp fileserver.
Especially for the latter, I am pretty sure there are no file system
issues.

--
Joern Clausen
http://thebloeg.blogspot.com/