libnotify07

libnotify and libnotify07 conflict. libnotify depends on gtk2.
libnotify07 doesn't have to, but in the package does depend on
gtk3. I think from here we begin the break from being able to run
gnome 2 and gnome 3 programs on the same machine. (Problem: we
don't have gdm 3)  I was hoping to find a way of getting libnotify07
without a dependency on gtk to work for the current libnotify
dependent programs, but now libnotify07 hit the tree.

Thoughts or plans?

Cheers,

Patrick