Re: misc/koffice - krita slow to startup

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 05:41:03PM +1100, Nat Sloss wrote:
[..]

> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-userlevel/2010/02/24/msg003325.html
>
> And so I tested it with current (5.99.51) and krita only took 5s.
>
> Is there anything that can be done to the package or kdelibs3 or can I
> rebuild
> ld_elf.so from current sources integrated into my NetBSD 5.0.1 source tree?

pkgsrc-users may not the best place for this issue since it is
a problem within the base NetBSD system.

Maybe ask on tech-userlevel about a back port of this fix to the
netbsd-5 tree.

I would not use the plain -current source of ld_elf.so for NetBSD 5.

Bernd