Re: new pkg -- polipo

(redirected to pkgsrc-users)

  [2. polipo.tgz --- application/gzip; polipo.tgz]...

We're in a freeze so new packages aren't allowed for another week or so.

Some questions/comments:

How does this compare to pkgsrc-wip/polipo?  Would it be reasonable to
merge your work into that?  I or Thomas can add you to the wip acl on
sourceforge.

patch-aa shouldn't hardcode /usr/pkg.  There's a way to SUBST the prefix
described in the guide.

It's not clear to me /var/cache is the right place for the cache, and if
it belongs in $LOCALBASE/var.   It  is probably better to declare
INSTALLATION_DIRS than to use post-install.