pkgsrc2010Q3 flash issues

Hi,

I seem to be having some flash issues on my laptop currently. The
machine is running NetBSD/i386 5.1_STABLE and I'm using pkgsrc 2010Q3
branch.

I'm getting the following error message when I browse to websites that
have flash videos on them. If I go to the Adobe flash test page, it
reports that flash is installed correctly.

I receive the following error message:
*** NSPlugin Wrapper ***
WARNING:(/usr/pkgsrc/www/nspluginwrapper/work/nspluginwrapper-1.2.2/src/npw-wrapper.c:1854):invoke_NPP_Destroy:
assertion failed: (rpc_method_invoke_possible(plugin->connection))
*** NSPlugin Wrapper *** ERROR: NPObject 0xac521b48 is no longer valid!
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so [Shared object
"libX11.so.6" not found]

This library exists, although I'm not sure which version the package is
looking for - I have the symlink under /usr/pkg/share/x11-links/lib
pointing to the library in /usr/X11R7/lib but I also have the library in
the linux emulation framework. I assume it should be using this library.

Relevant packages I have installed:
libflashsupport-1.0.2098nb1
adobe-flash-plugin-10.0.0.525
nspluginwrapper-1.2.2nb5
firefox-3.6.13

I can't seem to find any PRs about this. Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,
Steve