HEADS-UP: Qt4 on Mac OS X

Greetings,

I have changed the way Qt4 compiles on Mac OS X. Now it doesn't need X11 and
runs natively on Cocoa. (Qt4 -> X11 -> Cocoa seems like a waste of resources.)

But... Qt4 built from PkgSrc is not packaged as a bunch of frameworks, so some
packages may not compile and/or install correctly. Especially those that want
to package themselves as Mac OS X application bundles.

If you encounter any problem related to Qt4, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Adam