Re: cant compile KDE4

ok,
after updating pkgsrc I wasÂyesterday able to build the entire KDE4 meta package (without any modification of my files).

So all good for now.

Thanks Thomas

2011/1/10 MTS Consult <info.mts.consult%gmail.com@localhost>

That's what i did

I think i am waiting for 2010-Q4 as today they freeze the sources.

Then I am going to re-setup pkgsrc-users stable and try the build again.

I will let you know then

Thanks for your efforts

--
Mit freundlichen GrÃÃen,
i.A. Markus Maiwald

Apple for Works - *NIX for Network - Windows for Solitaire

Security is the one concept, which makes things in your life stay as
they are. Otto Normal is a man, who is afraid of changes in his life;
so naturally he does not employ security.