Re: cant compile KDE4

Hello Thomas,

I still have no window manger despite twm, so copy and paste is in
this size hardly possible. therefore I attached the plain make
logfile, please excuse....

thanks for any help.

--
Mit freundlichen GrÃÃen,
i.A. Markus Maiwald

Apple for Works - *NIX for Network - Windows for Solitaire

Security is the one concept, which makes things in your life stay as
they are. Otto Normal is a man, who is afraid of changes in his life;
so naturally he does not employ security.