Von: "Stefan Palm" <stefan.palm%pdmc.net@localhost>
An: pkgsrc-users%mail.netbsd.org@localhost
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010 17:47:38
Betreff: Bulk builds

Hi folks,

I've setup a working bulk-build env for Solaris (Sparc) but it seems
that I've misunderstood something essential here.

For the inital bootstrap I use the "gcc" Solaris provides in
"/usr/sfw/bin". Then I've added "lang/gcc34" as well as "lang/gcc44" to
the PKGLIST in my "mk/bulk/build.conf", expanded my $PATH to
"$PKG/gcc44/bin:$PKG/gcc34/bin:$PKG/bin:$PATH" and started the build. To
my surprise I saw that although both compilers build smoothly they
*never* get used during the whole build process: "mk/bulk/build" will
allways use "/usr/sfw/bin/gcc". Is there anyway to change this
behaviour?

Thanks,
Stefan