Bulk builds

Hi folks,

I've setup a working bulk-build env for Solaris (Sparc) but it seems that I've
misunderstood something essential here.

For the inital bootstrap I use the "gcc" Solaris provides in "/usr/sfw/bin".
Then I've added "lang/gcc34" as well as "lang/gcc44" to the PKGLIST in my
"mk/bulk/build.conf", expanded my $PATH to
"$PKG/gcc44/bin:$PKG/gcc34/bin:$PKG/bin:$PATH" and started the build. To my
surprise I saw that although both compilers build smoothly they *never* get
used during the whole build process: "mk/bulk/build" will allways use
"/usr/sfw/bin/gcc". Is there anyway to change this behaviour?

Thanks,
Stefan