Re: 2010Q2 package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 5.1

Hi,

I've uploaded the new files in a result of a bulk build of
pkgsrc-2010Q2 for NetBSD/macppc 5.1 to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/powerpc/5.1_2010Q2/

A total of 2.5GB of packages have been uploaded, consisting of
469 packages, bringing the total up to 11GB of packages for a
total number of 8643.

(Yes, I've cheated somewhat -- I've used a 5.1 release candidate
and have labelled it 5.1...)

This build was done with sources from Aug 4.

The list of packages available in new versions or which were not
available earlier follows attached below -- among them apache,
firefox, thunderbird, seamonkey, openldap, and various python and
php5 packages.

For the packages which are not architecture-specific (should be
the vast majority), these packages should also be usable on other
powerpc ports.

Regards,

- Håvard
ap22-php5-5.2.14nb1