Re: a little idea that need help to grow or to be put in a trash

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 02:33:46PM +0100, Adam Hoka wrote:
> > It interacts badly e.g. with DEPENDS_TARGET="install clean", at least
> > last time I tried.
>
> I always set locking to "sleep" and used to have DEPENDS_TARGET set to
> install clean too. I dont recall any problems, what bug did you enouncter?

Sorry, I forgot the details. I just remember that there are situtations
where the other instances would stump on each other's foot. It's been a
while since then and I essentially moved to bulk builds for the
non-trivial stuff anyway.

Joerg