Re: a little idea that need help to grow or to be put in a trash

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:03:57 +0100
Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:36:22PM +0100, Adam Hoka wrote:
> > On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 23:44:07 +0100
> > Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:

> > > Well, it obviously was a good idea :)
> > >
> > > Joerg
> >
> > In fact it should be enabled by default, shouldnt it?
>
> It interacts badly e.g. with DEPENDS_TARGET="install clean", at least
> last time I tried.
>
> Joerg

I always set locking to "sleep" and used to have DEPENDS_TARGET set to install
clean too. I dont recall any problems, what bug did you enouncter?

--
NetBSD - Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability