Re: KDE4 / first install and small errors

Hello!

Additional report: wip/kdenetworks4 checksum fails, even if it use ftp.kde.org archive to download source code.

Also i see "Warning: Could not start program 'bin/sh' with arguments 'bin/sh'" error message if i would like to click on console after logging in kdm as root --- but i think this is kde bug, nothing to do at packgaging side.

Regards,

Cem Kayali, 10/11/08 23:24:

Hi,

My /usr/pkg/etc/kdm/kdmrc has following line

[X-:*-Core]
ServerCmd=/usr/bin/X

instead of

[X-:*-Core]