KDE4 / first install and small errors

Hi,

I have installed NetBSD amd64 4.99.72 without X sets.

I have built x11/modular-xorg-server (and some packages Xorg requires) and then wip/kdebase4 with X11_TYPE=modular. Once i try to run kdm as service, /etc/rc.d/kdm couldn't not start properly because it searches for /usr/bin/X and link to /usr/pkg/bin/X was missing under /usr/bin.

After starting kdm as root, i have noticed that all kde icons are missing and theme was awfull. Then, i installed wip/kdeplasma-addons4 and problem has been fixed. I think, kdebase4 requires a package that it does not install automatically by default.

Besides these, kdebase4 seems to work properly. It took sooo much time to compile even though i have core 2 duo machine, so i havent compiled other kde4* packages.

PS: /usr/pkg/share/examples/rc.d/dbus has syntax error and it does not start dbus service... I removed 'done' line and it worked under /etc/rc.d.

Best regards,
Cem