How to submit a fix where files added/deleted?

Hi,

I updated www/p5-Template-Toolkit to 2.20 (just today I applied the patch got from the modules author where an issue with flags from pkgsrc's added flags to the Makefile.PL causes tt2 to fail correct installing).

I need to remove PLIST from the pkg (no additional files are created anymore) and add patches/patch-aa which contains the diff for the fix from the author from his svn repository.

Do I have to manipulate CVS/Entries file to simulate files added/removed?

/Jens