Package binaries for NetBSD/arm 4.0 / pkgsrc-2008Q1

Hi,

I've uploaded the *preliminary* results of a bulk rebuild for
NetBSD/arm 4.0 to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/arm/4.0_2008Q1/

A total of 3.5GB of binary packages were uploaded, for a total of
4578 packages.

The source tree this was built from was updated 6 Jun 2008, and
the packages were built on a NetBSD/shark system running 4.0.

This build is still going, and by the looks of it it will take a
while to complete -- it's hit one of the font packages which make
extensive use of floating-point operations in one of the programs
to generate the fonts, and as we know, the shark CPU isn't the
best for such a task.

Regards,

- Håvard